Thursday 13 August 2009

Paper, paper, paper

I have been away in Brighton for a meeting so I haven't been able to blog for a while. It was a great meeting and I am hoping that it will lead to some exciting work.

I still haven't had any paid work since I quit my job...but at the end of this month I have to take some pictures for a country show (paid work!!!)....I love cows, so I am hoping I will be inspired by it! Tomorrow I am off to take photos of Long Horn Cows...I will post some here when I have taken them.

So for now I wanted to show you the second paper cut that I have been working on. The first one I did for my friend's birthday. So here is number two..ta...da!


I am thinking about making them into screenprints ready for a screenprinting weekend that I am going to go on in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love receiving your messages.